*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



torsdag 21. april 2016

Meg and Kitty - inspiration for Sasayaki Glitter

Looking for my inspiration project for Digital Delights? Please click here.
Looking for my Wedding release project for Julia Spiri? Please click here.

Time for my third blogpost today and some fabolous news. I have become a member of the awsome Sasayaki Glitter DT, for the inspirational team. That is so awsome! Here's my very first project using Meg and Kitty.


and a little closer:

My recipe:
yellow bazill
DP from Little Darlings
Mesh and pearls from stash
Diecuts: Go Kreate, Die Namics, Marianne design, Cheery Lynn
Sentiment from Crafters Companion
vintage photo D.I

Meg and Kitty is coloured with these promarkers: tan, dusky pink, blush, baby pink, almond, spice, ginger, gold, sunflower, umber, warm grey 5,4,blossom, april shower, maroon, hot pink and carmine.

Now I  hope I've inspired you to have a look into our challenge blog to see some more inspiration. Have a lovely Thursday.

Art Impressions;: Show off your stamp
Simon says stamp: Make it girlie
Create and Inspire: AG
Cre8tive Friends: AG

4 kommentarer:

  1. This is so sweet Bettina xx

    SvarSlett
  2. Beautiful card! Such a sweet image! I love the shape of this too!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    SvarSlett
  3. Super sweet card! Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us at Art Impressions!

    SvarSlett
  4. Hi Bettina, what a lovely card ! Thank you for joining us at Create and Inspire. Hugs Patricia

    SvarSlett