*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



onsdag 17. desember 2014

Christmas basket for Lacy Sunshine

Time for another post and my monthly inspiration for Lacy Sunshine. I decided I wanted to make a little treat for the staff that work all day to make my little girl happy in kindergarden. My choice was to make a Christmas basket

Here's Mary Boo's Candy candy on the Christmas basket:



My recipe:
baby blue bazill
DP from Maja design
Lace from WOC
Sentiment: LOTV
Diecuts: Spellbinders, Nellie Snellen
Pearls and twine from stash
Stormy sky D.I

Mary Boo's Candy candy is coloured with these promarkers: tan, dusky pink, blush, baby pink, almond, cinnamon, caramel, putty, sky blue, powder blue, china blue, cobalt, blue pearl, amethyst, lilac, lavender, dusky rose and cool grey 1.

Now I hope You are having a peek into our FB group for more inspiration. We also have a challenge: Holiday joy that lasts until 3rd of January 2015. So please join in on the fun.
You can find even more gorgeous digis over here.
Dies R Us: Anything Goes
Paradise of stamps: Christmas
Crafting for all seasons: Anything but a card
Diva's by design: Anything Goes
I Love Promarkers: Anything Goes
Inky Impressions: Winter wonderland
Little Red Wagon: Anything Christmas
The Paper Shelter: Anything Goes
Stampavie and more: Christmas
Inky Chicks: Winter wonderland
Just Inspirational: Blue and white
PDE Linky Partu: North pole
Tuesday Throwdown: Christmas
Crafty Hazelnut's PP challenge: Any DP goes
Crafty Hazelnut Christmas extra: Any Christmas goes

8 kommentarer:

  1. So pretty, thanks for linking up at PDE! DT~Lee-Ann :)

    SvarSlett
  2. super sweet & too adorable. Thanks for joining us for our Anything Goes Christmas' challenge #16.
    Alicia (Dies R Us DT)
    MaxiBelle Studio

    SvarSlett
  3. OMG this is so cute! I can see it filled with all sorts of holiday candies! Great job Bettina! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    SvarSlett
  4. Wow, another great project. Thanks for playing along with us at Little Red Wagon.

    SvarSlett
  5. Beautiful creation and wonderful coloring!
    Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    SvarSlett
  6. I'm sure they fell in love with this gift, it's so pretty.Thank you for joining us at CHNC Extra.

    SvarSlett
  7. Such a cute project! Thanks so much for sharing and joining us at Divas by Design this week. Hugs, Mirella

    SvarSlett
  8. Great project! Thanks for joining us at CFAS....and Happy New Year!
    Hugs
    Fiona DT x

    SvarSlett